My roasted veggie and sauerkraut lunch bowl is the perfect meal to help balance your gut. The probiotics in the sauerkraut (which is basically, fermented cabbage) and fiber from the roasted vegetables will fill your body with wholesome, balanced nutrition. Plus, it’s super convenient when there are leftovers you don’t know what to do with or you’re in a hurry.
Here’s how I do it:
Roasted Veggie & Kraut Lunch Bowl
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced (if vegan, skip this)
- 3-4 artichoke hearts, sliced (I buy canned and organic)
- Several black olives (I prefer Kalamata olives, but these are what I had on hand)
- 1/2 of an avocado, sliced
- 1 heaping tablespoon of sauerkraut (I like Bubbies Original)
- As much roasted cauliflower, broccoli, sweet potatoes and carrots as you’d like
- Olive Oil (first, cold-pressed, organic) as desired
- Sea Salt (as desired)
- Spices (as desired). I use Bragg’s Organic spice blend.
- Lemon juice, fresh- squeezed (as desired)
Prepare the ingredients and mix all together in a bowl. Add the olive oil, sea salt, spices and lemon juice. Enjoy!
Health Coach Tip:
Try to use only organic ingredients to avoid chemicals that will irritate your gut.
This roasted veggie and sauerkraut lunch bowl is the perfect meal to help balance your gut. Click To Tweet
To Your Gut Health,
Like this post? Leave a comment. I’d love to hear from you!
And if you like FREE tips, Join My Community & Get Access to your FREE Fatigue Warrior Guide: My 5 Step Solution to Fight Adrenal Fatigue Naturally and Get Your Life Back!
Disclaimer: My blog provides general information and discussion about supplements, health and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, he or she should consult with an appropriately licensed physician or other health care worker.